In this interactive e-learning course, you will go through seven modules relating to best practices and service delivery techniques to effectively engage with and support refugees as they adjust to social and economic life in their new community. You will learn how to use a strengths-based case management approach which emphasizes the inherent resources each individual has to achieve their goals and to become self-reliant.
- Articulate what makes for an effective case manager
- Describe the steps of case management delivery
- Apply a strengths-based approach to your case management practice
- Apply a trauma-informed approach case management practice
- Adapt your case management delivery to support other populations
- Better establish and maintain boundaries with clients
- Assess and grow your case management practice and your office’s programme