This 40-second audio public service announcement (PSA) covers the following information:
“Keeping your distance from others helps reduce the spread of COVID-19. Stay at least 2 meters or 6 feet away from others:
- Inside your home, when someone has, or thinks they have, COVID-19, and
- Outside your home, in indoor or outdoor spaces, when you are around people who do not live in your household.
When enjoying time with others, remember to:
- Stay at least 2 meters or 6 feet away from others,
- Wear a mask,
- Wash your hands often or use hand sanitizer, and
- Stay out of crowded places, if possible.
To learn more, visit CDC.gov/coronavirus.”
Audio files and transcripts are available.
Resource Type: Podcast
Date: December 4, 2020
Language(s): Arabic, Burmese, Chinese, Dari, English, Kinyarwanda, Korean, Mixtec, Pashto, Russian, Spanish, Tagalog, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
Target Audience(s): ORR-Eligible Population
Author(s): Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)