How do I Help my Relative get Refugee or Asylee Status in the U.S.?

« Return to search

Icon for Adjustment of Status Resource Type

This tip sheet from USCIS provides information for current refugees or asylees on how to help their relative obtain asylee or refugee status. It includes information on the refugee/asylee relative petition (Form I-730), the length of the process, and addresses specific questions about family members eligibility. 

Topic(s): Immigration Legal Needs
Subtopic(s): Adjustment of Status, Citizenship
Resource Type: Tip Sheet
Date: January 23, 2014
Language(s): English
Target Audience(s): ORR-Eligible Population, Service Provider
Author(s): USCIS

External Links: